Thursday 27 September 2012

Hello and welcome!

Hello there!
Some of you may recognise me as the author of the blog "Tillie and Meredith". Well, that blog is long gone due to account things.
I've decided to start fresh and brand new!
So, here is some things that you need to know about me.

My name is Erin.
I'm 12 years old.
I love dolls, especially 18-20 inch dolls.
I live in Australia.
And I'm a friendly person. Feel free to ask questions.

I do hope you enjoy my blog!
Love for the first time,
Erin.

8 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm Delaney from the AGFMB, hope you love blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm Lydia from the AGFMB! On it my user-name is Jess! Hope you like blogging! I can't look at it on a regular basis,but I like your first post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm Jessie, meandag on the MB :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be sure to add the follower gadget!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Erin! It's Annie from the AGFMB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erin,I'm not rushing you,but wen are you gonna post again?

    ReplyDelete